It’s a chance to go outdoors with your loved ones and celebrate the day with delicious campfire meals, crafts, active fun, and – our most pressing suggestion – s’mores! From Dutch oven recipes for the campsite to crafts you can whip up in the backyard, make the most of heading outdoors and spending time with the people you love most. This is your chance to start a new tradition. Let us help you get started.
On top of making memories with your Thanksgiving crew, here are more ways you can celebrate this fall:
- Explore projects, recipes, and camping gear that will bring your family and friends together. We have everything you need to start your adventure on http://scoutingwire.org/campsgiving/.
- Show off your #Campsgiving celebration in the BSA’s photo contest for a chance to win one of four $100 gift cards to Scout Shop!
- Outfit your whole family and friends for outdoor excursions year-round or find the perfect gift for your favorite adventurer at the Scout Shop! Everyone is invited to take advantage of free shipping on online orders of $100 or more (pre-tax) in November using the code CAMPSGIVING
- Try one of these Dutch oven Thanksgiving recipes and post a photo of the final product with the hashtag #Campsgiving!
- Check out tons of cool Thanksgiving projects and camping recipes on our Campsgiving Pinterest board.
Are you heading outside this Thanksgiving? Let us know in the comments about your holiday plans!