With Father’s Day around the corner (it’s on June 18 this year), it’s time to start planning what to get the dedicated Scout dad in your life.
From the dads who’ve stayed up late working on Pinewood Derby cars to the ones who’ve gone to the office exhausted after summer camp, these guys deserve a BIG thank you.
Luckily, we’ve got the ultimate gift guide to prove clutch in showing Dad or Grandpa you appreciate him.
Whether you opt to buy the big man some gear from Scout Stuff or put Boys’ Life’s Workshop to the test to craft something handmade, there is an idea on our Pinterest board for you.
Top Picks From the Cub Scouts Father’s Day Gift Guide
- A DIY hiking staff with a slot for his smartphone
- This solar-powered, inflatable, waterproof lantern
- An LED light to clip to his hat (even dads need help braving the dark sometimes)
- A chess set made just from him
- This black oxidized stainless-steel knife
The ideas don’t stop there. Check out the full gift guide on Scout Stuff and by exploring the Pinterest board below.
After looking through our picks for Father’s Day gifts, what would you add to the list? Do you have something special planned for the Scout dad in your life? Let us know in the comments.